Friday, September 9, 2011

I Couldn't Come Up With a Clever Title

Good news- the pie was delicious and no one got sick! I'd call it a success!

My dentist was able to squeeze me in for an appointment yesterday to check out my problem tooth. I was dreading it (I hate when they have to numb my mouth) and looking forward to it (it was so sensitive) at the same time. Thankfully, there wasn't any real damage just a filling that needed to be replaced. I felt so horrible afterwards being shaky from the medicine, sore from the work and ended up with a bad headache so there was no gym time for me. Wednesday was my first distance run, it was 3 miles and not fast but it feels good knowing I'm working towards something again. I have a busy weekend ahead of me and was planning on running another 3 miles today but I'm still not 100%. I feel like my head is foggy but that might have something to do with the pup deciding that 3 am would be a great time to wake me up this morning and I couldn't fall back asleep. As I write this she is pleasantly napping next to me, isn't it funny how that works?

This week we also purchased our tile! Hooray!! We spent some time laying out a grid to work with and we'll be laying it next week, I can't wait for our kitchen to have a nice floor.

Is it just me or do those hardware/home project stores make you sleepy too?

No comments:

Post a Comment