Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tri Training Continues

I was expecting to come out of my last tri and immediately continue my training for the next race. Thanks to a week long stomach bug and a week (or more) of flat out laziness, my training has not been so grand. I've snuck in a swim and a couple of runs but no biking. Uh...

The one thing I have been consistently doing is adding strength training. Have you checked out the befit channel on Youtube? It's awesome.

Here are my workouts this week:

Monday: Befit Yoga Beach Body - This was a 30 minute circuit workout using yoga, I loved it.

Tuesday: Abs

Wednesday: 20 Minute Yoga

Thursday: I'm not sure yet.

I'm hoping to go for a nice run this weekend and get back on my tri-training bandwagon.

It may only be Thursday but... what are you looking forward to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment