Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Workouts & Water

Monday’s workout was a 2 mile run. Tuesday’s swim workout was nonexistent thanks to an event going on at the pool. I did use that time to browse Costco, that counts right?

Today’s work out will most definitely be held indoors, it is so windy and dusty today. Super nasty.

In other news, I’ve decided to ease up on my caffeine reduction.  For as long as I can remember I’ve been a heavy coffee drinker, I’ve been known to drink an entire large pot on my own. I love it. A few months ago I decided to take my daily 5-6 cups down to 1 cup and am now excited to welcome back 2-3 cups a day. I’m sure the rest of the world will be happy to know this change is coming, I’m certain I’ve been unpleasant without my coffee.

As I’ve mentioned here before, I struggle to drink enough water every day. My sister recently shared with me a great idea for drinking water.

 

Simply cut up fruit, add to a jar and let it sit in the fridge overnight. The jar keeps the fruit fresh and easy to transport. I typically add lemon, lime or cucumber to water but the idea of trying other fruits such as orange and pineapple is great!! I like to keep a couple of these jarred waters in my fridge at all times so I can grab it before I head out for a day of errands or while I’m watching TV. Easy, inexpensive and tasty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment