Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Broccoli for Breakfast

Happy Tuesday!

Last night's work out was a 1000m swim. I was having one of those days where I was doubting my ability to do well in my upcoming tri and was thinking about pulling out of the race. Thankfully, I completed this workout and it completely knocked out all of my negativity. I'll be competing and that is that!

This morning I woke up so hungry and knew that a shake would be the fastest path to eating. Here is today's shake:

* 1 Cup Frozen Berries (still using and loving the antioxidant blend)
* 1 Cup of Broccoli (maybe a little strange but I love it in my a.m. shake!!)
* 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
* 1 Cup of Almond/Coconut Milk

Blend and enjoy :)

I'm looking forward to another tri workout this afternoon followed by a little grilling tonight.

Hope your week is shaping up nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment