Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Moving Post

And by "moving" I mean a relocation of homes, not the emotional kind of "moving".

There have been 0 trips to the gym, 0 swims and 0 runs, hence the lack of update. But there has been a TON of physical activity in painting, cleaning and lifting of heavy things (why do I insist on over-packing boxes??). My body is exhausted.

I hope to have the rest of the house unpacked by the end of next week. Sounds reasonable, right? I hope to return to my regularly programmed schedule of workouts and meals by early next week. And I hope to not move again for at least another year. We just pulled 3 moves in 6 months, more on that another time.

For now, it's time to put my cleaning clothes back on and get back to it!

It'd be cool if this pup would help unpack and clean instead of you know peeing on our mattress!

So Cute But So Guilty



No comments:

Post a Comment