Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sharing Things

Here are my workouts from where I last left off:

Wednesday – one  hour spin session
Thursday – 3 mile run
Friday – one hour bike, included some trail riding that was a blast!
Saturday – 45 minute long and steady swim
Sunday & Monday were for much needed rest
Today there will be a workout but I don’t know what yet.

I’ve been looking forward to my lunch of a Greek salad and roasted veggies all morning. Yuuuum.

Just for fun, I thought I’d share a few things about myself that aren’t related to exercise, healthy recipes, etc. Originally, I was going to post this last Friday and call it “Five Fun Fact Friday” but I got wrapped up in things and didn’t get to post it. So here it goes:

1)    I'm pretty shy. I love being able to express my ideas, thoughts, etc. on this blog that I might not otherwise share.      

2)      I wore braces and only wear my retainer when the hubs isn’t home.

3)      I am totally digging this new-to-me blog: http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/. I’m not very clever when it comes to styling my hair. It wasn’t until my stylist taught me how to curl my hair a few years ago that I could actually do something different. For day to day styles, I tend to wear it in a braid, bun or just wet and sitting on my shoulders. Pretty thang… But not anymore! Kate’s tutorials are done so well and in a way that makes it easy for even a mess like myself to be able to do on my own and without any cursing! Win. I rocked this 'do for Valentine’s, it took me all of 15-20 minutes including time to curl, on my first try. And I like this style for a pretty change up to my boring bun. I’m also learning some great make up techniques. Overall, it’s so much more fun getting ready each day. Love it.

4)      I’m almost always behind the times when it comes to popular TV shows. Within the last 3 months, I’ve started watching 30 Rock, One Tree Hill and Friday Night Lights. I know this about me and yet I’m always amazed at how young the familiar actors look in the older shows like OTH and FNL. Sometime this year, I might even give 90120 or Dawson’s Creek a chance.

5)      I love travelling.

What’s a fun fact about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment