Friday, September 30, 2011

Fantastic Friday

Fridays are always fantastic, but today is extra special because I have the day off! WOO! I love days off (who doesn't, right?), but this day off is special because today I'm headed up to Maine for a wedding! I love weddings too, so double win!

I took advantage of my day off and slept in a little bit. The hubs still had to go to work for a half day, so I was still up early, but not 5:30am, which was a treat. I have a ton of errands to do this morning, so I fit in a quick workout using an OnDemand workout video.


It was a pretty decent kickboxing video that got me nice and sweaty. I chose not to do the jumping quite as intensely as the lady in the video because I have downstairs neighbors and it was 7am. But I still looked a hot mess afterward. It's pretty sticky here these days thanks to random rainstorms, so my hair looked FRIZZY.


Now I'm watching Biggest Loser from Tuesday night and having my pb&j breakfast, yogurt bowl style. Delicious!


Now I'm running really late for my errands (got to get my nails done and pick out shoes for the hubs), but I have two things! Fun things.

1. I am going to run 5 miles. Remember when I agreed to do it back in April? Well obviously it never happened. And I did a half-assed job training for my tri. So now it's game time. 5 miles. When? I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking the first weekend in November. I wanted to say Thanksgiving, but that's way too far away. I KNOW I can do it before that. When I pick the date, I'll let you know.

2. I bought The New Rules of Lifting for Women. It seems like a bit of a bandwagon thing to do, but I need to strength train. And I can no longer go to my awesome body building class, and I need some direction. A lot of people have had success with it, so we'll see how it goes! It should arrive today!

source
Ok...now I'm REALLY late!

No comments:

Post a Comment