Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random Thoughts Update

Here we are 2 days into the final week of prep! To be honest, last week I really thought I was done. I have a trouble area that I have been working so hard to fix and I just wasn't seeing a change. After a good pep talk with my trainer and some amazingly supportive friends (thanks BFF!) I did decide on Thursday evening that I would complete this challenge, get up there on stage and accomplish one of the biggest mental, physical and emotional challenges.

I have a few random thoughts to share with you today:

1) I recently made a BIG career decision. I'll share more in the very near future- I'm excited.

2) I almost made this entire post an ode to carbohydrates. Today, I ate my last serving of carbs for the week in the form of a bowl of oats; as much pain as oats have caused my stomach, I will miss them.

3) Tomorrow is my last workout!! Today's workout was a quick warm-up on the treadmill, weights working out back and chest and then hill sprints. I haven't run this one particular hill since January/February-ish before I injured my ankle. I wasn't very fast and it was really tough but it felt so good to be able to run this hill again, I'm just so thankful to have a healing ankle. I'm already thinking that I'd like to train for a half-marathon for this upcoming winter. Any recommendations?

4) Today Jay and I met with a jewelry designer to look over some of his wedding band designs!!

5) Does anyone else watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager? Love it!

Well those are my thoughts for today, I hope to share more with you soon! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment