Friday, June 17, 2011

Challenged

Boy oh boy! This week has been busy!

There are a lot of things to do in order to get ready for the competition- booking hair, make up, tanning, bikini wax, finalizing outfits, etc. And of course I'm still weight training, doing cardio and prepping meals. I am not complaining, I'm just now realizing the full time committment that this new-to-me challenge requires. Every night this week, I have found myself waking up at night several times just thinking about the stresses at work. This then leads to me being tired and sluggish all day.

I have to be honest, this week has not been very good to me work out wise. I feel as though I've hit a plateau and am finding it hard to keep going. I don't know if it has anything to do with being tired but I didn't feel strong, happy or positive all week. Bummer. Has anyone gone through this with their own workouts? What do I do?? I've been updating my iPod and switching up my cardio routines but nothing has seemed to work just yet. I am challenged by this work out low.

Tonight I have a TOP SECRET date all planned out for Jay! He might read this post so I won't leak any of the details here but I'll share them with you later. I'm also going to visit my family in Texas for a few days, I'm looking forward to some good running, grilling and pool time. I sure hope a nice, relaxing weekend helps me recharge and come back ready to rock and roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment