Thursday, April 7, 2011

Preguntas

Don't be afraid to ask questions. This is can relate to anything- work, school, doctor's visit, or the gym. I definitely misread my workout earlier this week and am paying for it! I thought it seemed like a lot of repetitions but I didn't ask the trainer, instead I overdid it. At today's session I was able to ask her questions and she was totally nice and willing to answer all the questions I had regardless of how silly I thought I might sound asking. Now I know exactly what I need to be doing and asking questions has made a huge difference! Don't be shy, just ask. After my challenging workout I whipped up a shake made of vanilla whey protein, a banana, ice and a small spoon full of dark chocolate powder- it looks a little gray but I think it nixed my craving for dessert. Yum! Time to enjoy a little play time with my favorite puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment