Friday, April 29, 2011

I Have Gas

I was pumping gas at Costco yesterday and noticed the pump's gauge showing that I was pumping more gas than what I know fills my tank! But it never clicked! I could then hear the gas overflowing so I grabbed the handle and it kept on pouring...right onto my car, the floor and my feet. What on earth? I have never even thought about that happening- which was actually my first thought as this was happening. I didn't know if I should just drive off because I'm sure people saw (or heard me saying "oh no" like 20 times) and I was embarrassed or if I should tell someone. I didn't want to leave a hazard and the chance of this happening to someone else so I told the attendant. I explained in as much panicked detail as I could what happened and you know what she asked? "Were you still pushing down the button as you pulled the nozzle out of the tank?" Yes, that's exactly what happened. I pulled the nozzle out and just kept my thumb on the button...

After the gas incident and a quick shopping trip to pick up a gift for my cousin's birthday party, I headed to the gym. I was so not in the mood to go! I think I really need to go right after work otherwise I am not motivated. I did a 30 minute HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) session on the bike- 5 minutes of warm up followed by 1 minute sprints and then 30 rest and repeated. I'm in need of some new workout music (have I mentioned that I just got a laptop and haven't actually updated my iPod since 2008?). Fortunately, the May issue of Shape was in the mail and it always has great playlist ideas.

Anyone watch the royal wedding? I definitely DVR-ed it and can't wait to watch!! I love LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment