Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Am Not a Morning Person

The morning workout I had planned on yesterday didn't happen. And right now I was planning on being at the gym, yet here I am on the couch in my pj's thinking about showering for work, clearly having not worked out.

I did, however, make it to the gym after work yesterday...and fully intend on going after work today. I'm actually pretty good about going after work (since my building is literally right next to the gym) so why on earth am I trying to drag myself out of bed when I know I will just go later? Who knows.

I've got some big news that I'm really excited about! It has nothing to do with food or fitness, but it's definitely awesome. I'll post more about it later! (and let's clear this up right now, I am NOT preggo. No need to start that rumor).

No comments:

Post a Comment