Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For Crying in a Bucket

I'm pretty sure that means the same thing as "for crying out loud", but it sounds way more fun, and much more like something my Gram would say.

I say this, because I am crying into a pot of soup! I am up bright and early this morning to make soup for tonight's dinner (we ended up having some friends over for dinner last night, so it didn't get made then). Johnny, who is the designated onion chopper in the house, is still sleeping. So I had to brave it. And it hurts! I remember why I made him do it all the time! My poor eyes still hurt!


I think I'll recover alright though :)

Yesterday I did a double work out. A brick? Maybe, I'm still not 100% sure what a brick workout entails. Regardless, I went to the gym and first did a swim workout, and then took the strength training class that I love so much (and haven't been to in about a month). It as all smiles in the beginning.


And it ended not quite the same way. I made it through the strength class better than I thought I would, but I was sweating chlorine the whole time. The smell of myself alone was enough to make me want to throw in the towel. I guess next time I need to shower off a lot better after the pool? I'm not sure I'll try this exact brick (or not brick) workout again, but I'm pleased to know that I can handle them.

Tonight is the premier of America's Next Top Model! I'm so excited. I love reality TV and this tops the list of show I'm in love with. I haven't done any reading on the models on the website because I love trying to figure it out myself through the first episode. It should be interesting because Tyra is a little nuts and always has something up the sleeve of her onesie!

PS- The tater tots were amazing on Monday, in case you were wondering.

not so good photo of me by: johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment