Saturday, January 8, 2011

Starting Off Strong

I wanted to start my blog post off with a bang, so I figured why not share my crazy Saturday night.

I'll be spending it with the following three things:

hot tea

reality TV I missed earlier in the week
my trusty foam roller
Wild right? I wore myself out this week, so I really couldn't muster up the strength to do anything else tonight.

One reason for my exhaustion was a double work out today. Every Saturday (or as close to every as possible) I take a weight lifting class. It's a lot like the Body Pump class a lot of gyms offer and it's amazing. I took it this morning, and decided (because I'm apparently crazy) to stay for the 60 minute Super Spin class right afterward. It was a GREAT spin class, but holy cow. I'm so wiped out now, but it does feel great. I'm hoping this quality time I'm spending with my foam roller will make tomorrow hurt less. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment