Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Gym Fail

Today was one of those days. I wasn't feeling the gym after a long day at work (a frustrating day at that), but I forced myself to go. One of the gym I can go to is literally three floors below my office, so I don't ever have much of an excuse to not get there). Walking in I realized I didn't have the lock for my locker. Strike One. Oh well. I'd just keep my phone with me instead of in the locker and hope no one wanted to steal my super adorable (not) work clothes.

In the ridiculously crowded locker room (I am trying not to hate on January Joiners thanks to Caitlin's post) but they were taking over and I was squished into an uncomfortable corner with mostly naked people. Strike Two. Get over it and get dressed.

And then came strike three. The one you can't recover from. In getting dressed I realized I had forgotten to pack a sports bra. Major strike out. I'm actually a two-bra kind exerciser (to keep the girls in place as best as possible), so going without even one is just not an option. So I got dressed and left. I don't think I've ever left the gym without actually working out before, and I don't love that I didn't get a work out in today (even though I wasn't feeling it in the first place), but things work out.

Instead of the gym, I went to Trader Joe's to get some groceries and just happened to run into my sister there. She's much prettier than a treadmill, so I can't complain :)
my sister and me at my bridal shower this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment