Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cherry & Silver

After a quick nap, I headed out to a popular running trail and managed to run 4 hilly miles. I expected my legs to ache a bit after running 20 miles on Saturday. Surprisingly, they weren't sore at all! I'm still struggling to decide on this weekend's distance. I'm going to have to call in the expert on this one...my dad!
Last night Jay and I attended the Lobo men's basketball game. Looking at the student section always makes me so nostalgic. I loved college and the amazing friends I met there and who continue to be the greatest friends I could ever imagine (i.e. The BFF). Seeing the young student section reminds me of the days when we stood in the student section being obnoxious to the opponent, wearing shirts we made the night before and just the overall great time had when in good company. I mean look at these kids, don't they just seem fun??


Isn't that a gorgeous bride?? And check out that wedding location!!

My neck started to hurt during the game so I did have to take a couple of ibuprofen. I really want it to get better! During the last massage session, the therapist said I could help by doing relaxation techniques, she suggested meditating while taking deep breaths. I am not good at meditating. I try and think of something happy but I manage to stress out and I'm pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to work. Any tips on how to do this correctly??

No comments:

Post a Comment