Greetings! Just thought I'd do a quick update while my meat is loafing and my clothes is a washing. I will work on a real update soon! For now, here's what has been going on:
1) I met my parents, sister and the BFF in Chicago. We had a blast and most importantly (well it was the entire reason for the trip) we found my wedding dress!!!!! I am beyond excited and have thought about that gorgeous dress everyday (all day errr day). Love it. And it was amazing to finally be there picking out a dress with people I love and who have been planning this trip with me for ages.
2) I learned to ski! I am not good. At all. But it was fun and I am excited to go again.
3) Work has consumed my life. It's not healthy and I need to make some changes so that I can have a well-balanced life.
4) The Lobos made it to the NCAA Tournament. I love my Lobos and am thrilled.
5) Jay, Chaca and I are going to Texas this weekend to hopefully order my wedding band, finish registering and so Jay can practice a bike trail before a big race this Spring.
That's what's new, I'll put some more details (and pics!) soon. Have a happy Friday!!!