Sunday, October 9, 2011

Not So Fall After All

I love, love, love fall. It makes me so happy that our house is decorated for Halloween, there are apple cider K-Cups in our jar and the leaves are starting to change colors. But do you know what I saw when I was driving around yesterday?? Snow on the mountains. Seriously.

This week I increased my running distance by 10%. I had to run the 3.6 miles on the treadmill but I didn't mind it so much because Sabrina was on and I haven't seen it in such a long time. When I was getting close to finishing my run I made the mistake of looking at the timer and started to get upset about not running as fast as I was months ago. Thankfully my good sense kicked in and I remembered that it is going to take time to rebuild my running, it's not going to happen overnight and the focus is rebuilding endurance not just speed.

I had some other great workouts this week - yoga, weight training on legs, back and bicep and am planning an ab workout for this afternoon. Overall, it was a week of quality workouts but not a lot of workouts.

E! is showing the Kim Kardashian wedding tonight and I'm looking forward to watching it! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment