Monday, July 25, 2011

Post Competition!

The BFF and I had a great visit, like our other visits it felt too short to me. It really is so amazing to me that we can live so far apart but the instant we're in the same room, it's like we've never been apart.

The competition (and prep) is officially over!! I am so happy with my final results- I showed up on stage supported by the most amazing family and friends and felt like the best me that I could be. Seriously, having the BFF in the crowd and visiting during the week made this so much more enjoyable for me!! This transformation may not be so drastic but to me I see a huge difference and the best part is - I feel great! Here is my final picture taken after the show. Can you believe the tan? This was a great experience and I'm so happy to have done it but I'm looking forward to some rest and exercise for fun, not because I have to! I'm actually in CA right now because my dad and fiance competed in a triathlon this morning! They both did so well!!

Before yesterday's flight I consumed these two snacks entirely and in under 5 minutes....
We had an early morning today and after the triathlon was complete we were all more than ready for a warm, delicious breakfast. We hit a local favorite and started off with mimosas and then I consumed my first breakfast carbs...apple crepes!!

Yum!!

I mentioned in my previous post that I was going to share some pretty big job news. Over two weeks ago, I gave my two week notice so as of the end of last week, I'm unemployed. It was a really difficult decision to make and not necessarily the best one to make in this economy but I needed to make this change so I did. When I get back from CA I will be working full-time on finding a new job and will keep you updated. I hope to find something soon!!


These are the trinkets I cleaned out of my desk; what doesn't everyone have Flinstones, a pirate eye patch, metal craft wire and a finger trap in their desk??



I hope you had a great weekend and have a week full of fun and exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment