Thursday, April 21, 2011

Work it out

Some times when you're having a day like I was earlier...and you're just down on life for those couple minutes, there isn't anything better than a work out.

I went to the gym after work today. I really wanted to get to the 60 minute spin class I took last week, but it was full. So I settled for some self-spinning. I did about 40 minutes on the bike half following the video demonstration on the screen attached to the bike. I couldn't figure out how to plug my headphones in, so I just had to guess. It worked fine for me though, and I could a pretty good workout in. I got off the bike and was just going to head out, but I decided to jump on the treadmill and try for a mile...just to see how my legs felt (I am training for a tri!). Surprisingly, I felt good! I did a REALLY fast (for me) mile at that! It was the workout I needed to snap me back into focus (I hope!)

And since I didn't use my camera all week, the battery was dead. Awesome. Here's the awesome picture I took on my phone in the locker room for your amusement.


You. are. welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment