Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mini Update

So remember all of those uncomfortable, somewhat painful deep tissue massages I was getting? Well, they have nothing on getting a trigger point massage! I had a 30 minute session last night, during which I felt a lot of pain and a bit of nausea. This morning I woke up with a lot of soreness. The massage therapist explained that I have a layer of static tissue and had to work at that for a while before he could get under it and get to the actual trigger points.

After the massage and a quick trip to Whole Foods to pick up some fresh fruit for dessert, we came home and found what used to be a 4 pack of Energizer AAA batteries torn up and only two batteries nearby. We had no idea where she found these and if she had eaten the other two! Maybe there weren't two in the box when she found it?? I rushed her to the Animal Emergency Room where they took an xray and didn't find anything but I have to keep an eye on her for any odd behavior. I was definitely panicking last night but so glad that she is okay!!

Time to watch a little Burlesque and get some housework done!

No comments:

Post a Comment