Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One Step Closer

Guess who forgot to bring socks to the gym today??


Oh yeah. Those are my naked feet in need of new nail polish. I busted out a spin class sock-less, but it was less than pleasant. I can't say it's something I'd like to do again, but I figured since I wasn't running it would be doable. Yuck city though.

Today a took a big step in working towards my first triathlon...


Yup, I actually register! I've been thinking about it and talking about it, and I finally bit the bullet. Partly because I spent a long time talking about it with a friend last night who may do it with me, and partly because Caitlin at the Healthy Tipping Point posted about how awesome triathlons are today. It was definitely a tipping point for me! I'm really excited and really nervous! I have just over 6 months to train for it, so I should be a-okay, but it will definitely be interesting!

Tomorrow is my last day at my current job! I'm really excited about this too! :) Here's to new and great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment