Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Have Not Left the House

Since I arrived in Vermont on Friday night, I have not left my mom's house. The weather yesterday was NASTY. Windy and snowy and perfect for staying in the house and working on a puzzle.



We didn't just work on a puzzle...we ate some great breakfast and baked.



It was really nice to spend the day with my family at my mom's...which just happens to be where Johnny and I got married. If we'd gone with a winter wedding, the backdrop of our ceremony would be this:


Not soooo bad, but I'm glad we went with the summer idea instead. :)

My brother also showed up later in the day for dinner. It was good to have him there, but I was most happy to see his dog, Dylan. He's a cutie.


Today we're actually venturing out to do some errands (woo oil change!) and eventually we'll head back to Boston. It's bright and sunny today, but FREEZING. Too bad we finished the puzzle late last night...

(I'll have to add the picture later. I'm on the hubs PC and I have no idea how to use Windows 7 and therefore the picture isn't rotating properly. More reason to be a Mac).

No comments:

Post a Comment