Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Wednesday Off

This morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was call the "work is cancelled" phone line. Much to my surprise, our office was closed today! A happy surprise for sure, but since it started raining by about 10am I definitely didn't expect to have the day off.

I took the opportunity to sleep in a little, clean up my apartment, and I took a mid-day spin class.

getting sweaty and being creepy taking photos of myself
The weather has turned to such a mess. On my walk home from Trader Joe's I almost slipped and fell about forty times. Luckily I stayed on my feet the whole time. Boston looks nice and sloppy like this:

the ice is testing my walking skills

best winter wear ever. they're so sexy, you know you're jealous.
I guess I should take a shower at some point today, and maybe think about defrosting something for dinner. The hubbo didn't have a snow day this time, so he's off making the bacon, the least I can do is make him some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment