Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spaced

I completely spaced out and didn't tell you about my workout yesterday.

Last night I had to drag myself to spin class. I'm having a difficult time motivating myself to attend a spin class on the one day a week that fits perfectly into my training schedule. The teacher is great- he's very nice, patient and diversifies his classes. His music selection is not so great. I can't seem to push myself during a sprint or hill climb when we're "jammin" to Phil Collins, Dave Matthews Band and Celine Dion.... Some of my fellow cyclers seem to enjoy it but how can it really be motivating?? Is there a polite way to ask him to beef up the music? I don't want to be rude and offend the teacher or class! For now my plan is to keep attending and after the marathon my week will be much more flexible so I can attend a different class time.

I have to squeeze in a quick run today, there's an early basketball game to watch tonight!! I'm looking forward to it because today has been stressssful!

No comments:

Post a Comment