Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Hairy Situation

A couple of months ago I texted my hairstylist and asked her to do my hair and make-up for the show. She agreed and I was happy because I've been going to her for about 5 years and completely trust her work. A few weeks later I texted her to schedule a trim and didn't get a response. Several days after that attempt, I tried emailing her and also received no response. Beginning to feel really needy, I called her salon and found out she moved out of state! I hope that everything is okay with her and the move was for good reasons. I have been in a bit of a panic now trying to schedule someone last minute for hair and make-up but today I received a call that the amazing hair stylist and make-up artist that my trainer recommended are going to be able to squeeze me in! Thank goodness!!

I have an appointment at a new (to me) salon this evening for a hair cut, I hope this place works out!

I also hope that I can find another stylist to do my hair for the wedding. I know it's still a year away but I had been planning my 'do with my former hair stylist since before I even got engaged and was so content knowing she and I were already on the same page- no crazy bridal hair for this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment