Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday

My Wednesday is going to be kind of wordless. Not completely, obviously, but I definitely don't have a lot to say.

Work is going really well. I'm still working on the other pieces of life though. I have a run on the training plan for tomorrow, and the weather should be perfect for one outside after work. I'm even thinking about trying out a train run near my new office. We'll see if I can hack it before the St. Patrick's day fun begins (tomorrow should be my first real challenge now that I've decided not to drink for a while). Hopefully I'll have lots of pictures to share with you.

For now, I with leave you with two things...

1. Last night, Johnny made fish tacos for my sister and me. They were SO delicious. I was inspired by how quick and easy they seemed when Julie made them, and I convinced the hubs to bust them out (I don't do the cooking in our house lol). I cannot complain one bit. They're probably a new staple around here.

2. Here's my wordless part. My dad and me. My sister took this picture when we were there two weekends ago and send  it to me a few days ago. He's a stud. Clearly I take after his side of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment